This tab contains the options that are not related to the other sections.
You can set a language to be used to query products from AliExpress. Setting the option to “Automatic” will use your store’s locale, if supported. Otherwise, the default “en_US” locale ( English – United States ) will be used.
You can choose which parts of a product do you want to import. The available contents are:
- Description : Product’s main description added by the seller.
- Attributes : Product’s attributes such as material used. These are solely informative and different than the attributes used in product’s variations.
- Categories : Import the product’s category hierarchy from AliExpress. Enabling this requires the “Dynamic category” option to be enabled too.
- Tags : Import the product’s tags, if there are any.
Check Duplicate Images
This option will check whether the images already exist on your store or not. It is recommended to always have this option enabled, as some products have multiple copies of the same image that eventually will fill up your host.
You can choose how to handle the product’s images that are used in the gallery. The available options are:
- Download and Import : Download the remote images to your website and store them locally. Takes some free space. Recommended.
- Use External URL : Link the images to the original image on AliExpress. This will save up space, but cause some issues in the long run, such as lack of custom thumbnail sizes. Not recommended.
- Do not import : Do not import the gallery. Drop the images completely.
You can choose what to do with the images that are in the product description’s content. The available options are:
- Download and Import : Download the images and store them on your website. Takes some free space.
- Import as is : Do not download the images. Instead, link them to the original image. Recommended.
- Drop : Delete all the images in the description.
Default Product Type
Decide how to publish the product on your store. Available options are:
- Simple / Variable : Create a simple or variable product via WooCommerce ( if the target product has variations ). This is the default option.
- External / Affiliate : If you have an affiliate account on AliExpress, you can enable this option and publish the products as external products on your store.
Enabling this option will dynamically create and assign categories to your products based on the original product’s categories. Keeps the same category structure as the target product.
You can choose a default category to be used when there’s no category assigned to the product, or the dynamic categories option is disabled.